Thursday, March 12, 2009

Phase one:receiving a call from me

I have a new phone system called VCO. when I call you, I will first call an operator that will type what you say to me. So when I call you the operator will say<"I am so-and-so from blah-biddy-blah and I have a call from a VCO-user. Assume its me unless you have other hearing imparied friends or family. I will talk to you and when I say,"go ahead" then you start talking." when you are finished with each sentence or two you should say "go ahead" so the operator will know when to stop typing. when she or he types "GA" I will know to start speaking again. This takes a little time to learn and a little patience because of the delays. I have tried it with martha and sue and it works pretty good. I hope you will try it with me.

1 comment:

auntsioux said...

you are getting really smooth at his Dad. good going